Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Day Another Dolla

So, needless to say, its been rough. Work is killing me. Completely unsatisified. I have to change, but i guess i should be happy just to have a job(dont get it twisted I am) and not be so down in the dumps about it. Its just so hard to get up and come her when you know that your company doesnt give a fuck about you or your situation. I commute(shout out to D.Grayson)120 miles to go to work 6 days a week, and when i ask to be put in a location closer to me, you know what they told me? Find your replacement at your current location then we can move you. FORREAL!?! I could have stayed on unemployement and made the same money with less drama. Granted I wasnt happy doing that either but FUCK! Are you forreal? UGGGGHHHH!!!!

On another note(a good one this time), @djrockbottom and I killed level up this past friday. To bad the weather killed us too. I felt happy about my set. They are getting better and better. The nerves are gone. I mean, I still get scared and nervous. It happens. I never wanna dissapoint, but its kinda hard when ppl dont always feel my music, to be honest, it sucks. I mean OPEN YOUR MIND! Lets be real, HIP HOP AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE PERIOD. Although, I still love hiphop and always will, but it aint something with substance or old school, your just wasting my time. I dont dig top 40, never really have. Except for a certain few songs, but HOUSE, more specifically DEEP AND SOULFUL HOUSE, now that...that has always been good to me and has never lost that vibe or love or that feeling. I <3 House Music. I wish more ppl would open their minds, body and soul to something different. They might just find something they would like. I mean SHIT, if you can listen to a whole album in autotune, your ass can groove to some house music.

Sorry for being a little bitchy...but i had to let it out. LOL!