Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where I am at...

Man so a lot has happened and changed since I last posted. I promise to blog at least 2x a week. So Cliff notes since December 1st: Fell in love, got a broken heart, got a job, started deejaying again, fell in love again(with deejaying), started growing out my hair, got heartbroken aka had my laptop and backup drive stolen, thought the parental unit had cancer and I think that brings us current.



I have vowed to start doing things for me. For the longest time, I have felt like i have always conformed for the people in my life. Be it work or personal. I always play it safe and I am over that shit. I am over letting my life pass me by. I realized I work WAY too much and i don't have as much fun as i should. Sometime i wish i could just say fuck it and not be responsible and just fuck up like other people in my life, whenever I fuck up, It turns into some huge ordeal. I basically end up worst than before i started. Shits not fair...

So today is a new beginning, I begin the dread process of my hair. A man once told me that growing my hair is a whole experience and u will feel different and see thing differently. Which is true. Ever since i started growing my hair, I have felt liberated. I don't know why but i just feel free. I don't know how that happened but it did and i feel so good about it. Life...I wonder...Will it take me under? I don't know...but i am here for the ride....LETS GO!